Fred the best friend anyone could want

shadowsmamma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This was our Freddy his eyes always said I love you and he always looked like he was smiling even to the very end.We had to put him to sleep yesterday he had cancer and we just couldnt let him be in pain anymore, My husband said we will never get another dog again becuase he cant bare the pain of losing another friend we had him for 13 short years I wish they could live as long as us. He will be greatly missed. Love you Freddy your mamma
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...7/DSCF0324.jpg

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! What a handsome fella! I'm so sorry for your loss. You can see in his beautiful brown eyes,that he was truly loved!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.

I am sending you and your family hugs and prayers from Mississippi.

Please know that Fred is no longer sick, he is healthy once again, and I am willing to bet money that he has found my beloved Sambo and they are having a great time over at the Bridge.

RIP Fred

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your sad loss of Fred. I hope that your husband's heart heals and that you are soon able to open your hearts and home to another special dog...the shelters at this very moment are crammed full of wonderful doggies whose greatest hope and wish is to secure a position in a loving home with kitties to nuture and protect while the humans are away!
It's been 4 years since my beloved Tasha crossed RB, and not a day goes by that I don't wish that she could come back and be here with us again. I feel sorry for my kitties that they don't have such a special dog in their life - our new dog, Sugar, goes after cats, chickens, kids, rabbits, etc...

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fred was such a beautiful boy, bless his soul. May he remain in your hearts forever, until you're reunited again someday.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im so sorry for your loss, when I had to put my dog down this last december we all decided no more dogs, because no one could compare to our angel... They really are man's best friend. I completely understand why your dh feels this way
I am so sorry... At least he is no longer in pain and was able to live a happy and love-filled life with you and your dh... RIP Fred (I also had a doggy named Fred once
)