Freckle passed away today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night when i got home from work i went to feed the kittens and found Fiona and Fallon in their carrier. They had passed away
So that means 3 out of the 4 kittens have now passed on. I'm almost certain they had something wrong with them. The only survivor is little Fancy- and out of the four she was the only one who never got sick at all and is doing really well. I have been getting her out a LOT now and just keeping her with me to make sure she's not too lonely. Last night i took her up to the shelter with me and gave her a sub q iv just to be on the safe side and make sure her fluids were ok. (i don't want to take any chances now
) so far, Fancy seems to be doing wonderful- no signs of illness. I'm praying she is ok. I am really upset that the other kittens have passed...but i understand that sometimes they just don't make it that young. it doesn't make it any easier....but at least i know they had a good home/life while i was fostering them. RIP Freckle, Fiona, and Fallon

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Last night when i got home from work i went to feed the kittens and found Fiona and Fallon in their carrier. They had passed away
So that means 3 out of the 4 kittens have now passed on. I'm almost certain they had something wrong with them. The only survivor is little Fancy- and out of the four she was the only one who never got sick at all and is doing really well. I have been getting her out a LOT now and just keeping her with me to make sure she's not too lonely. Last night i took her up to the shelter with me and gave her a sub q iv just to be on the safe side and make sure her fluids were ok. (i don't want to take any chances now
) so far, Fancy seems to be doing wonderful- no signs of illness. I'm praying she is ok. I am really upset that the other kittens have passed...but i understand that sometimes they just don't make it that young. it doesn't make it any easier....but at least i know they had a good home/life while i was fostering them. RIP Freckle, Fiona, and Fallon
Oh Nikki, I am so sorry to hear about Fiona and Fallon, ther is no doubt in my mind they they had a good home when they were with you, and the most important thing is they knew that you loved them.

RIP Fiona and Fallon

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Oh Nikki, I am so sorry to hear about Fiona and Fallon, ther is no doubt in my mind they they had a good home when they were with you, and the most important thing is they knew that you loved them.

RIP Fiona and Fallon
Thankyou hon
I really appreciate that. I usually get the kittens that are pretty sickly that many of the other foster homes can not take (for whatever reasons). So i know a lot of the ones i take home might not make it...but it is still difficult. The day after mothers day- 3 of them broke out with feline herpes/conjunctivits - the three that have passed. Fancy is the only one who is seemingly healthy/ happy. I pray she stays that way. I'm watching her like a hawk. My boss was soo sweet today when i told her about the other two passing.(we are all really supportive of one another at the shelter when we have to pts an animal or one of our favorite ones passes on).

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Aww Nikki, that's so sad, I'm so sorry
I will pray for Fancy to keep her strength.
thank helen, i appreciate that