Frankie Jean is now an Angel

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is so upsetting and I feel terrible for you! She was so awesome
looking, that beautiful Angel!! You are in my prayers Pat!!! I am so sorry!

Monique

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been thinking about how your grief and sorrow must feel almost overwhelming.
You did everything, throughout Frankie's life, that was right.
Sometimes we simply lose.

I offer my deepest sympathy to you and your family Pat.

Rest in peace sweet Frankie Jean.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm stunned. what a terrible, terrible shock for you. my heart goes out to you and your family.

RIP frankie jean

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You've remained on my heart, as well, Pat. I feel that you're still in a way blaming yourself for what happened. Of course you did all that you could, Pat! You are more knowledgable than most, in fact! The average person wouldn't have even known how to do what you did, realizing what seemed to be wrong and taking action to remove the obstruction, and, it's possible that this wasn't even the cause. The only way Frankie could have been saved would be if she had been in the hospital right then, if that. Please never allow yourself to think you were at fault for having not saved her!

Frankie was meant to come into your life, and for some reason we are unable to understand right now, God needed to call her home to Heaven. Knowing this doesn't ease the pain, I know, but it does remind us that this happened for a purpose. You remain in my prayers, Pat. Special hugs to you from me and sweet snuggles from my girlies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, all of you. I know I find it painful to come to this forum, and often don't know what words to say...so I really appreciate each and every post, and I want you to know it has helped, and made a difference.

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my! I am so very sorry to read about Frankie's passing. Many hugs to you and your DH and many healing vibes.

RIP Frankie Jean.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, no!
i'm so sorry for you - she was such a gorgeous kitty - i've often admired her in your sig...
& going out to you...

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pat, I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know anything about Frankie Jean's background, but her gorgeous photo in your signature always touched my heart.

Please do not blame yourself. It sounds like what happened to my Lily Belle and we just happened to be in the vets office at the time. Lily threw a clot (actually a dead heartworm that we didn't know she had) to her lung. We didn't even have time to euthanize her it happened so quickly. At the same time it seemed like she suffered forever.

I honestly believe there was nothing else you could have done.

Lots of loving and healing thoughts headed your way.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Pat, I don't know how I missed this!
THIS TOTALLY SUCKS!

But sweetie, you did what you could. I can't imagine the pain of losing a kitty when you feel like you should have done something differently. We KNOW you did what you could, and it was just her time.
It sucks, it's every meowmy and daddy's nightmare - and IT JUST ISN'T FAIR. My heart is breaking for you. But I know that Frankie Jean is doing what she can from over the bridge to send you all the love and reassurance in the world.

Laurie

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SO sorry you lost your beloved Frankie Jean. Such a gorgeous cat and gone way too soon

She had a wonderful life with you and even though she's gone she'll still be with you as long as you remember her, again I'm so sorry you've lost her and that your hear is turning out to be a tough one.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no Pat, not another loss!
I am so sorry, I am at a loss for words.

You will be in my thoughts, sending many comforting vibes your way.

RIP sweet Frankie Jean

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry I'm just catching this. I'm very shocked
You gave Frankie Jean a very loving home. She couldn't have asked for any better. You and your husband have my deep felt sympathy.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear this, it is so much harder to accept when it is so sudden and they are so young, but you didn't let her down, you did more than most people would know to, but sadly it was just her time. RIP little one