Frankenprey Questions

melrai

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Friends! 

I have done A LOT of research concerning feeding my kitties the Frankenprey raw model. I still have a few more questions and I figured you guys have helped me so much already, this is a great place to start!

1. I am very nervous about giving them bones. At least at the beginning, before they can actually chew them. I am scared that I don't cut the pieces small enough and it could block them (especially Hooligan, who has had many problems with hairball blockages already). I was wondering if there were any substitutions I can give for the bone? I heard about Egg Shells, is that good enough? How much would I feed each cat?

2. My cats HATE liver. Goodness, they can't run faster from it! Have you guys had this problem? What did you do? Did you supplement it with anything? I heard of GreenMin by Dr. Peter Dobias, using that as a supplement. But I was sure if it was enough. What do you guys think?

3. Can I give them Chicken Skin? Is that too fattening for them?

I still have to tweak the amount of food each cat gets but I'm starting to get there! They seem to like it more, I just want to be sure I know everything I need to know before I begin doing this long term.

Thanks for ALL your help!