Fragrance departments

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What is it about me, that I can walk through a fragrance dept, past the girls with the sample bottles, and none offer me a squirt?

Aren't I posh enough looking to wear their smellies,
Or do I smell so lovely they don't think I need it?

Whichever, I didn't want a squirt anyway.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I avoid those departments at all costs. They hound me and it stinks anyway

siberian tiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I want to get my GF some perfume. She loves perfumes. Is there any that you suggest? Any that might make me into a fiesty Tiger?
Vanilla Fields and Ghost Mist turn me on. But I want to see if there is any that is popular right now and if there is any you can suggest. She always where Tommygirl or whatever. She also wears Vanderbilt. They are all good but I want to find something that will drive me crazy and she will like also.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Victorias Secret has great perfume! I wear their Strawberries and Champagne, its so yummy!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever smelled Red Door??? Most men REALLY like it. It is strong though...so she won`t need a lot of it to smell WOW!
Linda

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must have mastered the "no, thank you" look!
I try to avoid those perfume areas with a passion as many of the colognes & perfumes give me asthma, just like the fragrances in washing detergent & cat litters

However, I can be around some scents, and my favorite, okay, this IS embarrassing to admit, is BRITNEY (Britney Spears' cologne).
My daughter received a bottle of it for her birthday, and I just love the scent. It doesn't give me headaches, or wheezing, or anything!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always had good luck with Cool Water for women, and Ralph Lauren in the blue bottle. Always had plenty of compliments with those. I used to wear Red Door and Tommy Girl but lately I haven't been able to tolerate either. I also wear a lot of Bath and Body stuff, guys always like the fruity/vanilla-y smells.
As for the perfume girls, maybe they just couldn't see you because their noses were too high in the air! Unless you go in looking like a million bucks, they won't waste their time, which is fine by me!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You are lucky they don't spray it on you. I hate it when they do that because so many of them make me sneeze. I wear Oscar de la Renta and only that.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger

I want to get my GF some perfume. She loves perfumes. Is there any that you suggest? Any that might make me into a fiesty Tiger?
Vanilla Fields and Ghost Mist turn me on. But I want to see if there is any that is popular right now and if there is any you can suggest. She always where Tommygirl or whatever. She also wears Vanderbilt. They are all good but I want to find something that will drive me crazy and she will like also.
Armania Mania is a great one, Coolwater for women a good one less heavy, and Ralph Loren Romance..

Also Avons rare gold is something I have gotten alot of compliments on..

The armani mania did the best so far though. even the lead singer of my fiances band...made a comment about how it was making him feel naughty lol

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I love the perfume department - they don't have ladies here that spray it on you. You spray it on yourself!
Ditto that. When I was young and beautiful
I couldn't resist trying the testers when I went by the perfume department. It was always a challenge to see how many scents at once I could get away with
! A bit off topic, does anyone know a good ROSE scent? Not a sweet rose, but more of a spicy tea rose?

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A good rose scent is Ralph Lauren's Romance Tender Notes, which was limited edition, but you can usually find it on ebay.

I used to sell perfumes and colognes for LS Ayers during the holidays and I never sprayed anyone! I can't imagine doing that.