Anne Marie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
P1020110.JPG
P1020204.JPG
P1010339.JPG
P1020268.JPG

Hi, I came across TCS whilst searching for some info. about Giardia and decided to join. I live on the tiny Mediterranean island of Malta with my four rescued cats, one rescued Yorkie and another Yorkie given to me as a most-welcome gift!

In the past I used to look after all the feral cats living in my street. Those who wanted to live indoors were welcome and the others were looked after just the same. Eventually after many years I ended up with just four.

I've posted in the Health Forum about Mickey who currently has Giardia, however, yesterday he showed improvement and today even more improvement so I think (and the vet thinks so too) that he is finally on the road to recovery. I've been very worried about him.

I am attaching pics of my four cats.

Mickey, grey and white, is 14 years old.
Mimi, tri-colour, is 16 and has an enlarged heart.
Peggy, white, is 16 years old. This is an old photo as her ears had to be snipped due to skin cancer.
Oscar, black and white, around 5 or 6, he is blind in one eye.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
398AAE6F-06BA-43FC-834B-C19781279517.gif
Anne Marie, Mickey, Mimi, Peggy and Oscar, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
BFF11154-FF38-4E4A-9CE1-BB6AC3A211BD.gif

Glad that you’ve joined the site and thank you for having a part in the feral community and taking them in and your 4 babies are lovely :lovecat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of them.

Feel free to ask questions and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site and we are happy to hear that Mickey is much better already.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Those are content kitties!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Your cats are adorable. Thank you for looking after the ferals in the past, and and for taking these 4 in. :catrub:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful cats! All four are just gorgeous...although, as you can see by my avatar photo, I am a tiny bit baised towards tri-colored cats! Tiny bit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne Marie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all again!

Mimi is not the first tri-color cat I’ve had, I also had Katy and she looked exactly like yours Mamany. I find that these cats are usually female and are very friendly. My Mimi is really sweet.