Found pregnant cat bleeding

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

SOOOO GLAD!!! SOOOO relieved! That makes my day and then some, that you are loving and caring for them!!!
I;m just happy i found her in time.. and that these little kittens are given a chance at life. because it wouldn't be fair to her and the kittens.. now everyones happy.

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ROFLMAO!!!!!

That's so funny that you thought she was done at 2, then 3, yet she ended up having 11!!! lol! Made me laugh my head off!

I hope you are able to find them all wonderful homes!

hdizzy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my, are you sure she's not a labrador or something? 11 kittens!? WOW! What a miracle cat! The most I've ever heard in a litter was 9. You sure have your hands full. Can you imagine if your neighbor would have found her with her 11 babies. I don't want to think about that...

Good luck with your little zoo! I'm so glad Mia found you!!!

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hdizzy

Oh my, are you sure she's not a labrador or something? 11 kittens!? WOW! What a miracle cat! The most I've ever heard in a litter was 9. You sure have your hands full. Can you imagine if your neighbor would have found her with her 11 babies. I don't want to think about that...

Good luck with your little zoo! I'm so glad Mia found you!!!
Haha.. yeah i thought the most a cat can have is like 5.. lol and even that is too much.. I do have a zoo... I'm just worried about a little one that i have... he/she is extremely small and doesn't seem to be eating atleast i haven't seen him eat, he's always sleeping.. I went to check on him and he pooped a pile on my hand lol.. so i was like .. hmm maybe he is eating.. but i am not sure...

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe you should supplement feed half of them every 2 hours to help mama out a bit. Poor mama could get really worn down having to feed 11 kittens.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started reading your story & watch it unfold. Mia is very lucky to have come to you. They are the sweetest little things, I just love grey kitties. Good luck with them & I look forward to their progress & lots more pics.

kcm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am glad she came to me as well this way she can grow with them and see them become Cats and find good homes...