Found him under my car!

jaymezc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We just recently adopted this handsome man after finding him under our car. He is incredibly sweet and very laid back. Any ideas on breed? We were thinking ragdoll mix?

Last edited by a moderator:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh wow he is beautiful :rbheart:

I think you got really lucky finding him ;)

I think he is more of a Siamese mix. The very short flat lying coat and the more triangle head shape just makes me think there was a Siamese behind him somewhere :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaymezc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We originally were thinking siamese. We are VERY lucky to have found him...he has made a remarkable addition to the family!

am7654

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow how adorable! He looks like a snowshoe to me maybe even a mix with snowshoe or siamese? Same colouring as them 

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I did think snowshoe at first but snowshoes are really rare :nod: So the chance of finding a snowshoe let a lone a snowshoe mix (breeders have all kittens neutered spayed before leaving for new homes) is really very unlikely ;)

Siamese's though are a lot more common :D So realistically he's more likely to have Siamese in him

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaymezc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Unfortunately when we found him he had been declawed on all four feet. Luckily already neutered though.

dan birchall

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Definitely looks like a snowshoe to me. We found one at the humane society so it's not out of the realm of possibility. And someone else I know found a homeless ragdoll wandering around on a road once. Strange things happen, lol.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What an absolutely handsome kitty! He is very lucky to have wound up under your car and that you took him in 

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Definitely looks like a snowshoe to me. We found one at the humane society so it's not out of the realm of possibility.
I agree... and we also got our snowshoe cat at a local shelter so I'm not sure they're as rare as they're alleged to be. In fact, we got two Siamese mixes, littermates: one is the snowshoe mix, the other is a lynx mix. I had no idea there even were such cats until we adopted them. They're wonderful little cats!

truragdollover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is our Sophia at 3 months now. I think she is either a Ragdoll or "maybe" a snowshoe. I think your cat is a Siamese mix. He sure is very pretty :)