Found Another One. (sigh)

smokem

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
so glad to hear you'all made it through the storm,especially after all that work on the shelter.

Forest found shelter just in time!He sure isnt a wild cat,so calm.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

so glad to hear you'all made it through the storm,especially after all that work on the shelter.

Forest found shelter just in time!He sure isnt a wild cat,so calm.
Thanks Smokem. 

Yes, Forest is a very well behaved, dignified gentleman. Not at all like my other wild and feral beasts. He goes for a walk around the enclosure several times a day and just sits there with this sweet look on his face as the others gallop around him and tear up and down the trees. Every now and again he'll give me this look as if to say,

"Well, I've never seen behavior like this before."
He does have a bit of an Angora look about him. I'm sure he was sold as a pedigree something. There are American Short Hair kittens in my local pet store and they're asking over $1,000 for them. Chinchillas or Angoras are probably much more expensive. I can't understand why anyone would spend so much on a kitten if they didn't really want one. 

[/quote
You must have a beautiful big enclosure.
Yep, big enough to keep a tiger in. Or 20 tiny tigers with delusions of grandeur. 

There are some pictures of it here.

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/276982/moving-house-taking-the-colony-with-me-any-advice-please