found a young pregnant kitty cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shannak

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok maybe I was just jumping the gun lol. No babies yet. I really do think its getting close. Im trying to watch for the signs. I have noticed today her appetite has dropped off. She is also still anxious.She has not seen a vet yet but the vet we go to is seeing her tomorrow. I have my sister on labor patrol lol. She has delivered 3 litters of kittens. I have bought dental floss and a bulb syringe. Anything else we might need? Ive got the bathroom ready with a bunch of towels. Laura I will for sure being looking into that. I noticed yesterday another cat had a big belly, but she wouldnt let me get close enough to her.

zookeeper93

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
These Queens can be so unpredictable. Good luck with yours. Our Big Mama, who has been with us two week Wednesday, was acting way different today than any time these last days. Rolling around, like she's positioning babies, dragging her bottom on my bed, being vocal and now nothing, thou the babies were moving quite friskily this evening. Now she sleeps quietly. I just knew it would be tonight but it is not looking promising at this point. But that could change, I suppose. 

Here's my Big Mama from two days ago.

Good luck in finding a low cost place near you. Our human society does one, but it's limited to the fourth Tuesday of the month. The coalition for SNR here needs at most 24 hour notice to make an apt to spay/neuter so trapped cats don't have to be stressed for long periods. 

Best of luck on your kittie's birthing. It is an exciting yet anxious time. (I am watching Big Mama's tummy dance around as I type and she sleeps). :)

animal lover412

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My sweet little Stich is probly pregnant she is just a young cat I'm pretty sure so this is my queen she was asleep with her paw in front of her face so it's not a good pic she isint very pregnant if she is