found a stray kitten - need serious help coz ive zero cat know-hows

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm happy the kitten's doing well and that you are doing a really good job. I've been following this thread from the beginning.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for sharing the new pics qwprince. I`m so glad that Viki is doing well now. Keep us posted so we can watch her grow into a big, beautiful cat!
Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

qwprince

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hey like u guys mentioned .. she really has big ears & whiskers .. is it just natural ?

& i know its a normal house cat - but does her breed have any specific name .. just wanted to know ..

mercymanic

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by qwprince

hey like u guys mentioned .. she really has big ears & whiskers .. is it just natural ?

& i know its a normal house cat - but does her breed have any specific name .. just wanted to know ..
I don't think so. Wow though! Those ears are HUGE. So cute!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look at those paws and ears, this is going to be one big cat! Congrats on getting this tiny one this far-

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yay!!! I'm sooooo happy for Viki!!!

You've done a fantastic job!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! I love her big ears!

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad Vicki is OK!

I took one look at her original photos - and was ready to fly there and take her to every vet we could find! And her current ones - she is looking better - and I'm totally in love with her! There is just something about the little ones that need us...

Great thread. OP- thank you for being so kind.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Viki is ADORABLE!! Look at those ears, how cute is that?!

Bless you for taking her in and taking care of her! What a great home she has found!!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Qwprince...Viki was apparently starving when you found her....so she was tiny. I wonder though if possibly she might be a little older than we had all thought originally. Kittens do go through a stage when their ears appear big by comparison to the rest of them....but eventually their bodies catch up....anyhow, her big ears are cute!
You are doing a great job with her. I`m so glad that you saved her life!
Be sure to post more pictures soon....they get big so fast, and we all want to watch her grow.
Linda

qwprince

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi guys .. long time .. forgot to post aftr ur msg board went offline some time back ... anyways viki is doin fine... except she likes to soil the floor at times
.. btw any idea what breed of a cat she is .. i mean the scientific name or sumthing like that .. just to know since her ears and legs keep getting longer ..

emmag

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh she is gorgeous, and doing so well

I really don't think I have ever seen a kitten with such large ears

jasminesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy Viki is doing well.
I don't know if I've seen a kitten with such huge ears! Hope everything is going well.

kathylou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am SO glad she is doing well. Here is Oklahoma we would call her a Domestic Short Hair with Tuxedo markings.

Her ears remind me of some Lynx varieties. I tried to find a link, but the closest I could come was a wild cat that lives in Palestine and Jordan and is said to be the ancestor of modern domestic cats. Maybe she has a little wild mix in her.

I'm glad you posted again. She is so sweet.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She could give a few bats a run for their money.

Just joking. She really is very beautiful and I'm so happy you took her in and are giving her a wonderful home.

You are my hero!

qwprince

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hey a small problem .. viki's left eye watered a bit too much today morning .. whats cud be the possible reason ?