Found a precious kitten, now to find him a home....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snuggy's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Baby Kitty is doing well. He cried a little the first time he peed last night, but seems fine today. I'm keeping an eye on him.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snuggy's mom

Baby Kitty is doing well. He cried a little the first time he peed last night, but seems fine today. I'm keeping an eye on him.
The first 24 hours are the worst! He is so young that he should heal in no time!

snuggy's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Baby Kitty is back to normal. You'd never know he had surgery three days ago!
His official permanent name is Rooney, after the great Wayne Rooney of Manchester United Football Club.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by iheartstrays

Oh, look at him!!! I'm in love! I can't imagine that you'll be able to give him up when the time comes. You might as well face it; cats are like potato chips- you can't have just 1...or 2! OR 3!!! Lol!
Or, 12.
Starting tomorrow, I will have 12 cats in my house (5 will be foster kitties).

That kitten is just ADORABLE!!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It does indeed but the middle image is too high - if you want to send me the links to the full size ones in a PM or put it in the signature thread (under the help forums) we can make you one that fits with all three of them and their names

snuggy's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Until recently, I hadn't been on this site for a very long time. This is "Baby Kitty" now:
[ATTACHMENT=534]image.jpg (1,682k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

We never could make a "real" name stick, so "Baby Kitty" became known as "BK" as he grew. It works for him. He'll be four this year, but is still very kitten-like. He's my little clown, and I absolutely adore him.

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I also think you have a new little kitty.  He will bring you great joy and blessings for you and your DH for rescuing him.  :)