Found a little kitten outside near my pourch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessicasoosweet

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I just got back from taking him to the SPCA and I asked if they would euthanize him and they told me no. They told me that they did have someone who can foster it. He was a doll but being a college student and all I really do not have the time or money to take on another cat. I have 2 and I have enough to take care of them and vet stuff and all. But a kitten so small I could not fit it in to my budget, Though if they would have told me there was a chance they would euthanize him I would have made it in to my budget and gotten a job or something. But that was not the case. I am glad he will go to a loving home. I really wish I could have kept him.
Also he had teeth and He did eat wet food and moisten kitten food before I took him. Thank you all for the support.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too bad you couldn't keep the little sweetheart. Even so, in my book you are definitely a hero. You seriously deserve a big round of applause.

ginava

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
see how great it is when there are foster homes !

kells

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awwwww that kitten is gorgeous! I found my kitten scrawling around by my front door and he had been abandoned by my neighbours, who had moved out. He was only 2/3 wks old and it is hard work bringing them up from that age when you have no other cats!! I think he is lonely now though as I have a full time job so I am off to the rescue centre today to adopt a second abandoned kitten to keep him company :-)

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kells

Awwwww that kitten is gorgeous! I found my kitten scrawling around by my front door and he had been abandoned by my neighbours, who had moved out. He was only 2/3 wks old and it is hard work bringing them up from that age when you have no other cats!! I think he is lonely now though as I have a full time job so I am off to the rescue centre today to adopt a second abandoned kitten to keep him company :-)
Welcome to TCS....good luck with adopting a second kitty.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessicasoosweet

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kells

Thats great...I adopted one of my cats from the humane society and the other my fiance found outside infested with fleas and skinny. I looked around for owners never found them so he is now apart of the family.
I am sure your lil one will love the company of a friend.