found a kitten alone

myfirstkitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
last week,while i was doing site clearing for a construction company i came across an abandoned kitten near an empty water canal.it was crying for help and hiding her self in the yellow grass.this was unsual place for a kitten.i took her into a shade and left her alone to make sure if she was alone or her mom cat was around.i came back aftee 4 hours the kitten was extremely hungry thin flea infested and eye discharge.i guessed her age about 3 to 4 week walking shakingly.i gave her canned minced beef(i dont have access to cat food) .she started to eat afterwards i put her in carton to provide protection and left.i came back 36 hours later and she was there starving.
that is when i decided i need to take her to my place.started her on electrolytes and offered small quantity of food.

she is doing fine now

Katdog

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aww poor thing! thanks for sharing. so glad you were able to help her! will you take her in for good, or will you take her to a shelter?

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you taken her to a vet? That should be your #1 priority, it's likely she has worms and other parasites that will need to be taken care of and she needs to be tested for FIV/FeLV. Vaccinations can wait until she's stronger, but are also something that needs to be done asap.