Found a car..need viiiiiibes please!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw a news story about Industrial Light & Magic with some shots from "Star Wars," and when I clicked into this thread and glimpsed that tight closeup... at first I thought Trout was a wookie!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh Hondas are great cars!!!
Good luck!! (((car vibes))) I had an 88' Honda Accord Hatchback - it was my first car. I drove it for years without any problems until an F150 rear ended me and totaled it
(man that car ran soooooooo well!!!) Also- i never had to do any repairs/costly things on mine. I just did normal maintance when i was supposed to and it ran like a dream
Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Ohhh Hondas are great cars!!!
Good luck!! (((car vibes))) I had an 88' Honda Accord Hatchback - it was my first car. I drove it for years without any problems until an F150 rear ended me and totaled it
(man that car ran soooooooo well!!!) Also- i never had to do any repairs/costly things on mine. I just did normal maintance when i was supposed to and it ran like a dream
Good luck!
Yeah, they are great. Right now I drive an 89 Accord..and now the poor thing is almost 20 years old and needs to be put out of its misery

Still not once in the last 3 years has it EVER not started right up for me
But it is carburated, and everything on it aside from brakes is pretty much original
The body is rusty McRusterson too...so, its time for my Domenic to RIP.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with the car. Hopefully it passes inspection and you can get it quickly!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of `good luck car' vibes! Hopefully it will all check out ok with your mechanic and you can knock a few $$$ off the price

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of car vibes Natalie!
I have a Honda Civic and I love it! I've never had any problems with it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mechanic still hasn't called me back
I really really hope he gets on it!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you thank you for the vibes

My mechanic said its a good little car ,and sounds just like a Civic should sound..He said the price they were asking was pretty close to the wholesale price and doubted they would go down...

BUT they did

They were asking $5450, and I offered $4700, and they took it!!! Thankfully my mechanic knew the guy, and trusts him...and I told the guy that he should give it to me because I am so nice

P.S. The salesguy was cute..I wish I had enough guts to ask guys out

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Here it is!!