Fostering A Pregnant Cat. How Long Until She Delivers? Help Please

Becca7485

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good afternoon!
I took in a pregnant foster cat 16 days ago. No one knows when she got pregnant. Here are her symptoms, please let me know what you all think. I'm thinking she will deliver this week maybe?
She has pink swollen nipples,lost fur around her nipples, I have been able to feel the kittens moving in her for about 2 weeks now and have been able to see her belly move for about a week. She is terribly clingy and can barely walk because of her belly. Here are 2 pictures of her from Saturday.

P.s. I will haveher and her kittens until the kittens are 12 weeks old , all are spayed or neutered and have their shots.
IMG_20180407_184035669.jpg
IMG_20180407_150830195.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Becca7485

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It really could be any day or another week. It’s difficult to know.

Is her nest set up? Do you have supplies ready?

Here are helpful links:

How Do I Know When My Cat Will Give Birth?

Pregnant Cat? What To Prepare For The Birth

Help! My Cat Is Having Kittens!

It’s very nice of you to foster!
I have 2 nesta set up for her and plenty of supplies to help with delivery and also be able to feed the kittens if she doesn't or can't. I guess I'm anxious because I want to be there if she needs help. Thank you for the links.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

Your foster cat is beautiful. Good luck with her delivery. Please post pics when the kittens are born. :catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Becca7485

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

Your foster cat is beautiful. Good luck with her delivery. Please post pics when the kittens are born. :catlove:
Thank you! I definitely will post pictures. Hopefully sooner than later.