Foster kitties going to new homes :(

davesw1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Ah this part really sucks, these four guys have to go to forever homes on friday, had a tough time with them being ill at three- four weeks old, but the last three weeks has been bliss with them, soooooooo sad to see them leave

Last edited by a moderator:

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
They are adorable.  It would be so hard to say goodbye to them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

davesw1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I guess we knew what we were in for when we became foster carers but its still hard  :( and i'll need a new alarm clock!

this is the little scamps waking me up

Last edited by a moderator:

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been there myself numerous, numerous times, but the way I see it, when a foster leaves it opens room for us to help MORE babies who need us.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been there myself numerous, numerous times, but the way I see it, when a foster leaves it opens room for us to help MORE babies who need us.

I'm with Kaile on this. I had 10 foster kittens (not all at one time) between May and Oct. that came and went it was hard to let each one of them go. My current foster, an young adult female, was just adopted today. The spare room wont be empty for long, though. I have two kittens coming on Sat.

Bless you for having the compassion to care for these little ones and the strength to let them go.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It is hard to say good-bye. But look what you did! You saved those adorable babies!
Bless you!

davesw1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
took them back to the rescue centre this morning  :( hardest thing ever :( but they were immediately like "oooo new toys awesome"  here is hoping they go to great homes, they bought us soooo much joy looking after them

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I cracked up at the second video of them waking you up. Oh does that bring back memories at 4.a.m with Jack! 

You've done a great job by fostering,  so all you fosterers get a round of applause! 

Last edited:

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very sweet and cheerful kitties, they will surely missed. Best of luck for their new loving home.

davesw1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
no furry friends for christmas :( but at least the tree will stay up this year, if we still had the kitties they would have obliterated it in minutes1

davesw1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
some good news, the one with the all white face went to a lovely couple who we got to meet, although he is no longer called bagpuss, now kipper, hopefully they will send a pic in a few months when he is a big boy!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
some good news, the one with the all white face went to a lovely couple who we got to meet, although he is no longer called bagpuss, now kipper, hopefully they will send a pic in a few months when he is a big boy!

That's great I'm happy for him