Foster Homes - Need Help Please

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gatoradenz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We arent allowed to sub lease here, already tried that one hehehe.... I got an email from them this morning telling me that they will give me a few weeks to remove her, wow thanks tons!! Its already taken me a week just to research the prices!

AMY- I will send her info to you....thanks so much.

gatoradenz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I sure have, but with the influx of animals from hurricane katrina a lot of places are struggling for space. I think I may have found a home for her. I'm waiting to hear back if its all go or not.

gatoradenz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
THANK YOU for all your help and well wishes.... Abby was picked up last night in Topeka by a friends husband, he is a long haul trucker and has a cat that lives with him in his truck. He is making his way back home to PA and is taking abby back with him. They have also told me that if I want her back when I move he will drive her back to me!!! Didnt end up costing me anything and they will send my pics online when ever I want them. I talk to them everyday anyway!! Thanks again..... this story had a happy ending, even though I cried all the way home!!!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gatoradenz

THANK YOU for all your help and well wishes.... Abby was picked up last night in Topeka by a friends husband, he is a long haul trucker and has a cat that lives with him in his truck. He is making his way back home to PA and is taking abby back with him. They have also told me that if I want her back when I move he will drive her back to me!!! Didnt end up costing me anything and they will send my pics online when ever I want them. I talk to them everyday anyway!! Thanks again..... this story had a happy ending, even though I cried all the way home!!!
I am so happy you found a good home for this cat. She is gorgeous