Foster Failures

wyatturpsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My first "failure" was my Sammy.
He was supposed to be here for a week that turned into 3. Fortunately (I mean that), the person never did come back. My latest is my Toby. I found him wandering around my complex, probably within an hour of being abandoned as he was still very clean (he has white paws). I was trying to find him a home, but he makes Tweety so happy that, yes I "failed."

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such sweet stories & photos!

Sylvestra & Mr. Underfoot are my only foster failures. I already had two cats when their mother came along and had them under my porch, and since I lived in an apartment I wasn't supposed to keep more even if I wanted to, but...
after finding homes for 3 of the litter of 5, I became too attached to the remaining 2 to let them go. They're almost 15 now, and have given me an incredible amount of love and affection over the years - they're the most affectionate cats I've ever known. Mr. Underfoot is my 'puppycat' because he follows me around constantly and wants to be held all the time. Sylvestra is is just as affectionate - she's content to sit by my side or head as Mr. takes up the lap. They've brought a lot of joy and comfort into my life.

Mr. Underfoot:

Sylvestra:

Sibling affection:

sevenwonders

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OK, yes, this is a VERY old thread, but a WONDERFUL one to read,

so I "had to" post to bump it to the top so that others can read

and hopefully enjoy this as much as I did! 

Since I have at least a few Foster "Failures" myself,

as soon as I have a chance to upload some more photos,

I'll either add to this or start a new similar thread.

If someone else feels so inclined, please do so!