Foster babies Samba, Salsa, and Mambo!

cassandranc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have been fostering for about a year and have a new, adorable litter.  I decided to make a video to help get them adopted. Enjoy!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
They really are too cute for words!  I hope you able to find them homes - it must be hard to part with them.  This might not be the best place to do this because it's an international site and the odds that someone will be living near you who is looking for a kitten are slim.  It does happen, though.  I found my Chula and Paul on this site.  Best of luck.  Those little sweethearts deserve good homes. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cassandranc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes! They will not be adopted out until they are at least 8 weeks- but I like looking for people early.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cassandranc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
In my experience it's impossible to get 3 kitties adopted together.  Two, maybe, but even that doesn't happen often, unfortunately.  I think it would be great for Mambo and Samba to be adopted together.  Salsa is more of a loner, mostly because he is the runt and much smaller- and it's hard for him to play with the other two.  As a result he loves spending time with his humans!  But that's one of the reasons I start looking for adopters so early.  When they are older it's harder to hold out for someone who will take 2 of them.  I foster through a shelter and though they encourage people to adopt in pairs, they don't want us to turn down good adoptive families because of it.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my experience it's impossible to get 3 kitties adopted together.  Two, maybe, but even that doesn't happen often, unfortunately.  I think it would be great for Mambo and Samba to be adopted together.  Salsa is more of a loner, mostly because he is the runt and much smaller- and it's hard for him to play with the other two.  As a result he loves spending time with his humans!  But that's one of the reasons I start looking for adopters so early.  When they are older it's harder to hold out for someone who will take 2 of them.  I foster through a shelter and though they encourage people to adopt in pairs, they don't want us to turn down good adoptive families because of it.
Totally agree. My foster had 3 kittens. I kept the male & I begged the shelter to keep his sisters together. I even said I would pay the adoption fee. They said that was unnecessary & they later assured me the sisters went together. Not sure if I believed them though.