forum vibes needed for Job Interview!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks again everyone! Well, no news from them still, although some of my classmates were emailed that they'll be having their interview this Friday. Wow, competition!
But I'm still hoping really.
Thanks again for listening to me whine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everybody, dropped by for a bit of (useless) updates:

I still haven't heard from the Singapore people! Ugh, it's soooo killing me! It has been 10 days since the interview - and I can't wait any longer. It's hard, it's eating me!

My classmates were already interviewed, but they difference was that they were asked personal questions ("Why did you choose audiology?", "describe yourself") while I wasn't asked those questions. My questions were more about ("If ever you get chosen for the job, when can you start?"), that sort of thing.

I really do want that job, and if I don't get it, my cats will starve to death. (Kidding)

One reason why I want it is because I can buy my cats furnitures that I won't be able to afford with my current paycheck! (It's like, <$100/month!), and of course, one more reason is that with a larger paycheck, I get to help more cats in need by donating to local TNR efforts.

So I'm still hoping for the best.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you vibes from across the ocean........................
Good luck!!