Forum Upgrade

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Anne
Wow - that's a cool avatar! I really like it! Go on and post

TLK - I don't think a Garfield avatar should be a problem. It's not like you're using it for anything commercial. It's very much like wearing a Garfield shirt.

Illusion - it's really nice of you to offer avatar services! Just let me know if you want to do them for Deb and/or TLK. I'd be happy to do them if you're too busy or anything - but there's no point in both of us doing the same work...

By the way, I'd be happy to receive general avatars (i.e. without names) to upload to the shared collection. So, if anyone's feeling creative (or bored
) make some cute 50*50 pixels images and either post here or send me by PM or email.
Anne thank you, and I'd be happy to make them. I know you are so busy with keeping this site and forum up, especially the past few days.

So TLK and Deb, Message me or leave a post and let me know what you'd like on your avatar and I'll come up with something. I'll even tweek them til you are happy with them!

I'll also see if I can make a few Avatars for the general avs section too (I can't promise anything). Maybe a cat of each breed or something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks and congrats on making adult cat - I first noticed your avatar

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks and congrats on making adult cat - I first noticed your avatar
*curtsies* Thank you.

BTW can everyone tell what my avatar is? My mom's first guess was a koala :laughing:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Looks like a mad gorilla behind bars

By the way, I've noticed everyone chooses the cat avatrs
I wonder why... Anyway, I'll work on more cat avatars for everyone later on today.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I just had an idea - I think that every Alpha cat will be entitled for a free customized avatar. Me, or Illusion or blue can make the graphics (with any special requests
) and I'll even upload them for you if you like. So... Meowman, Hissy and all you cool Alphas that haven't asked us for one yet - go ahead and post your requests here!

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Looks like a mad gorilla behind bars

I realized earlier, before your posted even, that it does, indeed, look like a caged gorilla :tounge2: . In fact it's this cat picture:

Just all chopped up and done artsy-fartsy-like.