Forum pictionary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Whoops.   That would have BEEN so much easier!.....LOL....

That's what happen when you are too smart!

LOL....lol..lol....

Keep at it @cat nap   it's your 'too smart' drawings that result in the answers I laugh so much I almost choke over.  Too much fun, and yet again I'm late for Zzzz because of pictionary. 
   May need to unsubscribe.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I still can't see any bacon... was the light switch the bacon?  How come everyone could see bacon?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I still can't see any bacon... was the light switch the bacon?  How come everyone could see bacon?
Only Cory saw bacon. Blame Cory.

Actually I just realized it wasn't bacon I was thinking of. Bacon comes in strips. I was thinking of ham.

No, I don't eat bacon or ham. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Keep at it @cat nap   it's your 'too smart' drawings that result in the answers I laugh so much I almost choke over.  Too much fun, and yet again I'm late for Zzzz because of pictionary. 
   May need to unsubscribe.
"Choking over" is not really a great thing to do...
.lol ...@MServant...
....lol...

But I appreciate the encouragement....for the complicated drawings.  

Will try to make them simpler.....for sure.

I think @GemsGem   plays real pictionary, like, every weekend...so she just naturally knows stuff. 

LOL  

Quore from Fhi09:
No, I don't eat bacon or ham. 

The circles could have been Ham.....lol......two large pieces.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
  hmm...interesting.
...lol

Let sleeping dogs lie?    myself and Fhi09 concur.

Dogs dream of weird hair combs...LOL...LOL....sure...okay....

Stop lying?    wow....this one is out of the box thinking again.

My answer  is simple  (NOT)....this is a pic of my dog, except he is a black retriever,  He is thinking  or dreaming.....( "I am going to bite the hand that feeds me.").....because the hand that feeds him is always playing pictionary.  And not spending enough time with him.  Sure the cat gets attention while on the bed, but not the dog.  

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Dog dreams of black, hand shaped cactus? 
Or cactus-shaped hand.
    You two are just too much...

@MServant   and @Fhi09    I would really have liked to have seen you in school as young kids...answering questions and blowing everyone's answers...sky high.
     Or is it that you just save the good stuff for TCS?  (its rhetorical.....no need to answer)

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@GemsGem
  how in the world do you get these??? :jaw:      :clap:    
I guess all the years of watching "Catch Phrase" have finally paid off LOL :lol3:

"Choking over" is not really a great thing to do...:alright: .lol ...@MServant...:lol2: ....lol...
But I appreciate the encouragement....for the complicated drawings.  
Will try to make them simpler.....for sure.:nod:

I think @GemsGem
  plays real pictionary, like, every weekend...so she just naturally knows stuff. :nod:  :clap:  

LOL   :dk:   :crackup:  
I've never actually played pictionary :freak: Although I think I'm going to start now :D

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

You two are just too much...

@MServant   and @Fhi09    I would really have liked to have seen you in school as young kids...answering questions and blowing everyone's answers...sky high.
     Or is it that you just save the good stuff for TCS?  (its rhetorical.....no need to answer)
I don't remember school being particularly enamoured with any of the answers I came up with for stuff there.  College / uni never appreciated them much either, though I did take it as a compliment when ever I got 'original ideas' or similar on work I submitted. 
   Not sure if that was always how it was intended. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
High as a kite ??
yes,  you are correct....that was too easy for you....will get one better later.

Status
Not open for further replies.