Forest cat?

wet fip mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

OMG!! That looks VERY similar to my baby!!

My baby is a designer kitty. He is a Tiffany!! They recently changed the name to Chantilly/Tiffany. They combined a burmese & a persian!
Big round owl eyes. A mane. Mine looks black, but he is a dark chocolate color & grey accents!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coniferously

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

OMG!! That looks VERY similar to my baby!!

My baby is a designer kitty. He is a Tiffany!! They recently changed the name to Chantilly/Tiffany. They combined a burmese & a persian!
Big round owl eyes. A mane. Mine looks black, but he is a dark chocolate color & grey accents!
Very interesting. Kimber does have a brownish tone to her fur with grey accents as well. I honestly thought she was going to be more of a smokey black colour when I saw her kitten pictures and that's why I snatched her up! I wanted a smokey black cat so badly. She definitely isn't what I was expecting her to turn out color-wise, but she is still very beautiful. And your babies are as well! [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:

wet fip mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Coniferously, I trapped both my babies! They both resembled Persians, but their color was wrong. After some research I found out what my feral babies are! The one in the tie dye room.. Has WET FIP. That is his solitary make shift hospice room. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

The other was trapped with his brother. (tabby looking) I wanted the one on the couch to be a girl! The chocolate color.. I was going to call her Godiva! Lol. But the vet broke it to me.. It's a boy! Lol. So Bear was most fitting. He is solid with thick legs. The best part is he NEVER runs!! He does this walking really fast & those little chuncky legs go a million miles an hour!

Milo desire lots of human contact & a serious cuddler. Bear is wanting more & more human contact. (Trapped them in Feb) Bears brother refuses attention, so I let him be.

You're girl is gorgeous!! Be sure to brush her! Give her a big hug from me! Envious you got a girl! Lol [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

But I would never trade my boys!

wet fip mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

My google search. Lol. Burmese is the coloring & Persian is the look. Short, stocky, shorter snout & ground dweller. The first time Bear climbed a couch, I died of laughter!! It looked like a 2yr old mountain climbing! LMBO!! He is extremely smart & figured it out by watch the the other cats in the house. My Siberian is extremely clingy & Bear LOVES him. Taught Bear to jump & sleep on the bed with me.

Bear HATES being held, too! He freaks out & squirms to be put down. We compromise! I pick up his two front paws & hug him while his back feet remain on the ground! [emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

coniferously

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Coniferously, I trapped both my babies! They both resembled Persians, but their color was wrong. After some research I found out what my feral babies are! The one in the tie dye room.. Has WET FIP. That is his solitary make shift hospice room. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

The other was trapped with his brother. (tabby looking) I wanted the one on the couch to be a girl! The chocolate color.. I was going to call her Godiva! Lol. But the vet broke it to me.. It's a boy! Lol. So Bear was most fitting. He is solid with thick legs. The best part is he NEVER runs!! He does this walking really fast & those little chuncky legs go a million miles an hour!

Milo desire lots of human contact & a serious cuddler. Bear is wanting more & more human contact. (Trapped them in Feb) Bears brother refuses attention, so I let him be.

You're girl is gorgeous!! Be sure to brush her! Give her a big hug from me! Envious you got a girl! Lol [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

But I would never trade my boys!
I am so sorry about your darling with wet FIP. I don't really know too much about FIP, but I had a scare recently when we brought two new kittens into our already 13-cat-household. I think everyone is okay now, but even after a few months I am constantly worrying about all of them, especially since, despite doing research, know basically nothing about wet or dry FIP. All my cats got very sick shortly after we brought the boys in. Like I said, they all seem fine right now after all their antibiotics, but I still worry. We think it was a new litter deodorizer that made them sick, but we don't know. None of them could eat or drink due to sores and burns in their mouths (even though they wanted to), and a few of them were emitting a very thick, smelly drool. Like I said though, after a week of antibiotics twice a day for all 15 they got better. We also had an antiseptic mouth wash to help aid the healing of their burns which we used before each dose of antibiotics. So hopefully that's all it was and not a more serious illness.

Anyway, the only reason I don't think Kimber is a Chantilly is because she actually loves to climb and has a decently long, narrow snout, and, though her eyes large, they are very close-set because she has such a tiny face. She has great big long ears as well and a very long tail (not sure what Chatillies have got). She also loves fetch and adores water, which also leads me to believe she is either a Wegie or a Maine Coon..

wet fip mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

The piggy nose seals it for me. Lol. It says it takes 2 years for the fluffy to grow in. Plus my FIP has an expanded tummy. My other baby is chunky.
He has learned to jump & loves the tree house! Lol loves floor toys! He picks up his favorite ones to another location.

This is Milo photos. He was thinner when we trapped him. And the hospice room, you can see the "piggy" nose. That's the persian part. (Tiffany is persian/Burmese) (Chantilly is Burmese/ Asian long hair.)

wet fip mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This is my Main Coone. His nose is different & his nose is longer. (No piggy nose). He walked in my home 5yrs ago. It was icy & we actually had snow on the ground in Texas! I was putting fresh water & food outside. He was eating, looked up & as I removed the frozen water bowl, he walked in & rubbed against me.
HOW IN THE WORLD DO I PUT HIM BACK OUT?!?!?!

Well, I picked him up, put him in our acclimation room & told hubby, we are keeping him & he has been enjoying being a indoor cat! Flat out refuses to go outside until he sees the car! Lol, drivers on the road get whiplash doing a double take seeing a cat on the dash! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited: