For you single people

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Dear Singles:

I have been in a committed relationship for 3 years now. While I'm not trying to "rub this in your posts", I am trying to point out, I'm on the CAT SITE on a Friday night.
B and I have barely said little to each other all day and right now he's in his
man cave playing text twist and watching college football.

Having a guy isn't as much fun as you think. The "Wine and Dine" parts are great until you hit that comfortable spot. I sometimes MISS the single life.

Sincerely,
Lunasmom
That's why i love the way my relationship is with Gil, because the sparks still there with not seeing each other 24/7. My last boyfriend was in the "settled" routine after two years

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

So...my advice? Have faith, and fully live your life as it is now..just you. In doing what interests you, what is important to you, you have the best chance of meeting that soul mate.
That's so true.

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm tired of it as well. I'm 27 and a Cubs fan from Chicago. How YOU doing?
Furbabies are a lot easier to keep content than a woman.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot imagine being single. But if, God forbid, something should happen to my SO, though, I would remain single. As much as I would hate being single, it would be a matter of not having HIM, not just having someone in my life. The very thought of dating again makes me cringe. I have been very lucky with this great guy, and it would be out of the question to find another one that good. I would become the krazy kat lady in the neighborhood.