for trading spaces fans...

auburn412

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i agree with you whole-heatedly on the wood issue. do they have idea how long it takes to strip paint off of wood?

hildy was talking somewhere about her clothes. she wears manolo blahnik shoes on the show (not sure if i spelled it right.) they are REALLY expensive, but she says "oh, it's okay. they're last year's shoes." wow.

i love the show, too. i like the good ideas i pick up. i also like the banter between home owners and crew.

i wonder, though, if half their ratings come from the fact that people like to make fun of some of the designers?

williewz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was glad that the friends of the owner stood up and said "No orange carpet!" The end result was beautiful, but that would have been too much orange!

I do NOT like Doug or Kia's attitude. They are very rigid, and do not listen at all. I like it when the designers start out asking "what do you see for this room?"

Didja see the ep where the mom & son surprised Frank with the barstools they painted after they finished their "homework"? That was SO funny!

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vern is a cutie, indeed
definitely cuter than Ty, in my opinion.

i really like his designs, and Genevives, and Lauries. though i'm not a big fan of Hilde, Frank or ... what is that other guys name?! Doug!

and i'm not big on Paige, either. she's a tad annoying but at least better than that last host.

we used to be obsessed with this show, though i haven't seen it in awhile.