For those of you with dogs.

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dicknleah

I love it. Thanks for posting your pups. Just a testimony that dogs CAN get along with cats.
Anassa loves cats, probably more than they love her lol

she loves to try and join in with their games too but she usually gets snubbed, she's just too big and loud for them sometimes.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pandybear

Anassa loves cats, probably more than they love her lol

she loves to try and join in with their games too but she usually gets snubbed, she's just too big and loud for them sometimes.
My basset is the same way, she loves the cats and I have a couple that don't quit think she's to funny

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

My basset is the same way, she loves the cats and I have a couple that don't quit think she's to funny
YAY another basset hound owner...or should i say...another person OWNED by a Basset lol

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

YAY another basset hound owner...or should i say...another person OWNED by a Basset lol
I have owned them for years, raised about 50 of them, they are the best dogs, the pictures I put on here are from awhile back, I love them as puppies, I had a litter of 10 one time and we had a ball

We lost Dexter a year ago yesterday and I still can't beleive it, he was only 7 yrs old, all of the ones I had from a long time ago lived to be 16
Zoie is a pretty smart girl, but she just wants to be a momma cat
She is so spoiled my hubby carries her down stairs to bed lol.
My daughter also has 2 bassets, there a breed you never get tired of that's for sure

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I have owned them for years, raised about 50 of them, they are the best dogs, the pictures I put on here are from awhile back, I love them as puppies, I had a litter of 10 one time and we had a ball

We lost Dexter a year ago yesterday and I still can't beleive it, he was only 7 yrs old, all of the ones I had from a long time ago lived to be 16
Zoie is a pretty smart girl, but she just wants to be a momma cat
She is so spoiled my hubby carries her down stairs to bed lol.
My daughter also has 2 bassets, there a breed you never get tired of that's for sure
Yes i have found that out! Athena was a gift for Steve, he had a basset as a child but it did not live very long before suffering from kidney failure. So for christmas he got to pick out his new baby, (ok so he got her before christmas but) Went to the breeder and he picked her out, she was show/breeder quality so we decided to see how it would go with that. She cleaned up at her first show

She wormed her way right into my heart faster than you could say AROOO. And now i know why they say Bassets are like tater chips...and you cant own just one
I love her to bits! and suffice to say we will be adding more...and i dont think I will ever be bassetless again.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful dogs everyone has!

Okay, here is some pictures of Caeser.

He's a huge mix of everything. There's some Golden, Lab, Akita, Chow Chow, German Shepard, and maybe even some greyhound in there. He's really amazing...

OLD pictures.

Bummed out in his crate

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must say that all of these dogs are beautiful
I just thought that I would add my monsters to the group too

First of all there is Ceasar, He is a AKC registered Minature Pinscher and the only purebreed dog I own. He is my baby

For a comparison of the MinPin's size. This is Ceasar and Dakota when Dakota was 4 months old and Ceasar was 7 years old

Then there is Dakota
Oh my big ole goofy boy, he is a Siberian Husky and I don't know what
Kind of think he is part horse
He is about 100lbs and not even 2 years old yet

Next would be Nakita
She is Siberian Husky mix also. What a lovely girl she is and my first female animal I have ever had the pleasure of being her slave
Yep she is my Baby Girl

Next would be Miss Tala
A Siberian Husky that had a rough start in her life. She is truly a lovely girl and as crazy as the Siberians are notorious for

well that's my gang of other furbabies. Hope you all enjoy

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love everyone's puppies and pooches! YAY LEAH!

Here's our impish green-eyed girl, Sandy, the most recent addition to the S-team. Sandy was the runt of the litter, #8. #9 didn't make it and the Maple Valley family had too many puppies and not enough homes. Her papa was a big purebred black labrador and her mama was a purebred border collie. Her papa got a whiff of her mama and jumped the fence.....and out popped Sandy in the No. 8 spot, on February 8. Eric's and my Special Day is also the 8th. We consider her good fortune and she's quite a luvvie. She's lost all her bad habits, loves her crate and her Daddy Eric and appears to have been blessed with her papa's easy-going ways and her mama's brains.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another Caeser!

Sandy is really growing up to be a beautiful young lady!
Thanks for sharing her pictures, Elizabeth.

bullit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is Clyde. He is a Labrador Retriever that is 6 years old. He is my cat's best friend and protector.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cool thread! I'm going to have a closer look through once I have posted some of my own photos.

At the moment we are owned by a beautiful dog. She is about 12 or 13 years old. Her name is Jazz(Or Barrel Butt) and she is a big beautiful mutt dog.

She is truly one of my best friends and I know I can't live without her! She's lived a good life. She's got a nasty growth on her eye lid and lots of fatty benign tumours but she's still the puppy she was when we first got her!

It was funny actually we were offered her when she was only a few weeks old but Mum said nah lets not get a dog but then one day when we were at a petshop getting cat food Mum saw this sad looking puppy and we brought her. It wasn't until a few days later when we found out it was the same puppy we had been offered for free.

Anyway enough rambling here are some pictures of my precious Princess Jazz!

(This is the only picture I can find of Jazz right now but if you visit my Captivating Cats thread you can see plenty more of her!
)

In January of this year we had the sweetest most loving dog to ever grace this earth! Our beautiful twelve year old German Shepard, Soul. We had to get her put to sleep because she had arthritis and she lost control of her bowl motions. I'll never forget Soul. We had her since she was just a little baby puppy and she was best friends with Jazz too. RIP Soul. We think about you daily baby!

Here is a picture of my two beautiful girls Soul
and Jazz. they were best friends

Some more Soul pictures

You can visit Souls thread here in crossing the bridge

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...highlight=Soul

A few months ago we had to give up our two ten month old puppies Melody & Zeppelin. They were brother & sister lab/staff crosses. They were just too much for us. We couldn't toilet train them, they attacked people and they ruined our house we have $1000's of damage, we thought it was best if we rehomed them. It hurts too much to dig up pictures of them right now. We are such bad parents but when they started trying to kill our cats we had to let them go.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my Soul & Jazz pictures. I miss Soul so much! and Jazz is my baby. As you can see dogs mean just as much to us as our cats.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm definitely more of a cat person, but these pictures are so great y'all
TCSers have a precious group of pooches, that's for sure!
Cathi- I LOVE LOVE LOVE MinPins! Caesar is precious!

E- thanks for the Sandy picture update
She is such a cutie patootie!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jello

Turning 8 this October. He moved in recently when the previous owner renovated his home and decided that he couldn't take care of him anymore. Jello is a very friendly Shih'tzu. Well behaved and hardly barks. He gets along with everybody including my cats.