For those of you who like to write...

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Manwhile a long long way away their was a tiny meowing sound followed by an even higher pitched tiny mewing sound.It was a conversation.a conversation between two kittens called molly and polly.two little white kittens,not sisters. they met in the crisis and became good friends.helping each other out,moral support and gathering scraps to eat.
Translated from Mrip:
Molly:"she can hear us i know it i can tell.she will find humans bring them to us and free our community"
Polly:eek:h molly i love you dearly.but you are a dreamer.we are stuck here and must try to survive.look for food and keep your head down"
MOlly:please polly its the truth.if iam quiet none of us will be saved we must help her to help us-but i dont know how"
Polly:"ok ok anything for some peace,my bones are tired and fur a mess-i need to get out of here-i am so upset by my appearence too"
Molly:"ok polly,I have a plan"

And so the 2kittens spoke in mrip for the next hour.discussing a plan.

Back in the house,kelly felt a strange sensation in her hands."whats wrong !"shouted shelly.
"I dont know!" said kelly "my hands are vibrating"

Sorry couldnt resist the extra piece

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The mountian lion, creeped in the long grass near the house, it had seen two humans, small unprotected young that simulated its wild lust for killing. Stealthly it crept keeping hunches low and tail paused, finely it had found a spot near the house to lie in ambush the children would have to come out of the house sooner or later and when they did the huge preatoar would attack.

Shelly stared at Kellys vibratng hands, her body numb with expressonless terror. Kelly screamed out, The cats they have called me, two....bunnies...no no birds...no kittens, two kittens named Polly and Molly they escaped from the cruel man that had taken them and the others away from this house. Now he plans to do things to the surviviors", "What kinds of things? Maybe we shouldnt stay here a moment longer, we have to hide from the cop too, but if you feel the kittens may be in danger it might be worth the risk", Kelly paused for a moment closing her eyes to listion to the messages coming into her brain "He is a science teacher and he either wants his students to cut them open in schools or give them to labs... Or sell them to a petstore, his bills are high he lives with a mean landlord who wants him to pay over the alloted amount. He figures the kittens would make him some cash. I..I..I don't know if they is just my imangenation gone wild or not but I should warn you that I feel simething else... A large hungry carnivore is close by waiting somewhere, in long grass",

It would have been funny had it not been so serious, surely no gaint carnivore was close. Shelly watched peter coming down the stairs. "Whats up?" he asked out seeing the fear in the eyes of Kelly and Shelly. "Kelly has fortold the fate of the kittens we need to go but...but...you tell him Kelly" Shelly was too fearful to speak. "A large hungry mountain lion is close by us Peter. I would rush out the house this very mnunite if it wasnt out there waiting for us", A wild idea rushed to him. "Maybe you chould talk to the lion have it be on our side it could keep us safe from the man or any traps he might have in store for us", "Its worth a try" Kelly began to call the lion

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
kelly nervously put her hands to her mouth and let out an imitation roar.it was quiet,accept for the stir of leaves,nothing...she tried again,sweat dripping down her face.she looked at shelly and peter"this isnt going to work"
"what will we do?i can feel polly and molly-i feel their anguish,their heartbeats"suddenly
there was a huge thunderous boom echoing throught the forest and surrounding areas, and again and again.then a rumbling sound which seemed to get closer and closer.The 3 of them looked at each other and didnt need to speak what they were thinking-they all knew ad it was too late to turn back... the mountain lion was coming!!!

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
meanwhile molly and polly had been busy hatching their plan to escape and came up with an idea,that fortunately saved them.Polly decided that being as she had the loudest squeek she would start off.She started screaming and wailing all night-hours on end that it started to gve molly a headache."My heads killing with that sound-its not working i told you it wouldnt"
"dont be a pessimist replied polly,we must try."my voice is sore but i will still keep going"Another hour passed and then finally they heard the heavy clumping sounds of the evil old man climbing the old wooden floor boards"whats going on up there!!*** cats!!be quiet or I will make you be quiet!!"The old evil man stormed into the room,heaving with anger.Immediately,Molly pounced onto his face,pinning him to the floor,whilst polly ran to the door.Polly screamed"come on molly now!quick!"Molly replied "go polly its yr nly chance" "not without you molly c'mon!!"In that split second,molly jumped off and ran as far as her tiny paws would take her,following closely behind polly and of course the evil old man.They ran and ran and came to a clearing,but for a large tree with holows in it."this looks safe"said polly "lets have a look"they peeped into the hole and were met by a furry face"may i help you?"came the elegant voice.A very regal rabbit peeked out.Polly began"im sorry sir for disturbing you but me and my friend are in alot of trouble"
"i see,what kind of trouble?"Asked the rabbit sceptically.so molly and polly frantically retold the rabbit their story.
"it seems i must help you little things"saisd the rabbit."please come in,I will make you some dinner and find some warm blankets and then we will talk some more.I am Roberto the rabbit by the way"