For those of you in the USA....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone
She actually text me when she should have been up in the air somewhere!

They were taxiing down the runway when some brake lights came on in the cockpit so they had to turn back to the stand!!!
She said that they had to wait for this thing to be fixed then they would be off again. She also said that she had two spare seats next to her!

They were due to take off at 1230 UK time but I think it ended up being 1430 from the last message I had from her.... but anyway, at least when she finally arrives S will meet her so the long trip will be worth it.

I never expected my sister to end up being gay or lesbian. She has always had boyfriends (quite a few really) so this was a thing that just happened and shocked them both. I suppose from my parents point of view is that sigma surrounding it, plus my parents know that I am bi-sexual (I told them years and years ago and they thought it was a "faze") so I guess they are upset that both of their children could end up with someone of the same sex...
Blah is what I say!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by boys mum

my daughter gay,and when she finally told me my first thought where,thank god,at last shes happy,she had been out with some real losers,but her g/f is a lovely girl and hey ive gained another daughter
That is a really lovely perspective and your daughter is very lucky to have you!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by boys mum

my daughter gay,and when she finally told me my first thought where,thank god,at last shes happy,she had been out with some real losers,but her g/f is a lovely girl and hey ive gained another daughter

hope your sisiter has a great trip
I second what Gilly said. What a beautiful thought