For the Second Time, Cat Got Back In The House With All Family Members Certain They Did Not Let Him In

ArtNJ

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Escape tonight. Very annoying!

We have no cat door, and there is no way to come in if we dont open a door. He is, however, grey, fast and very sneaky. In other words, somone specifically opening a door to call for and look for the cat (which both the wife and I and perhaps my son did) got owned. Glad I'm not a bird.

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom’s black cat sneaks out when the dogs go in or out! He is near impossible to contain.

I would suggest cat proofing the backyard with fence toppers like purfect fence to keep your sneaky kitty in your yard.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ArtNJ

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom’s black cat sneaks out when the dogs go in or out! He is near impossible to contain.

I would suggest cat proofing the backyard with fence toppers like purfect fence to keep your sneaky kitty in your yard.
He used to be indoor/outdoor, but as much as he likes to sneak out, at this point, he is fine coming back in within at most 20-30 minutes. So its not something I greatly worry about unless its late and exceptionally cold or wet. So its not really a big deal, just not something I want to be dealing with at 8 at night in winter.

The issue comes up for us because we have a teen driver and no garage spot for him.