For Tabby Owners! - your throughts??

weezer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i am so sorry to hear about Freddie. It is really hard when things aren´t right with them I have had cats all my life and know how you must be feeling.

Tabs has been to the vets (again) and no breaks...he has smashed a muscle on his back (ouch!!!!) and this has resulted in muscle tension in his back body. He has had injections to get rid of any inflamation..so i guess it is more of see how i goes from now.

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just got two little grey and white tabby brothers. Kitman and Blade. One thing that I have noticed compared to my female Tortie Willow is that they scratch the floor around their food bowls. and if I give them a kitty treat they do the same thing(Reminds me of my dogs I had growing up buring their bones haha)

I have also noticed that my Kitman it just Mr mean jeans! he's always attaching Blade and Willow.

Blade on the other hand is Mr cuddle bug like Willow is.
They both are very picky about where they sleep it's on this one cushion on my couch and if someone is sitting there they will sleep on that person. no matter what LOL

I woke up this evening (I work nites) with Blades head in my mouth!! LOL just sniffing away EWWW morning breath but he didn't seem to mind LOL after I closed my mouth to keep him out of it he was right up there pawing at it trying to get it open again.

They both Pounce alot!!! they pounce on each other they pounce on me they pounce when ever they are going after a toy. It's so cute to see their little bodies go jumping in the air about a foot when they are going to attack something. it's so Funny!!!

Anyway that's about all I can tell you guys for now....they are still pretty young but those are the things I have noticed that my little guys do

pepper

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My brown Tabby female named Pepper is just a cool cat. She talks all the time, back and forth when you meow at her. She drags socks and other small items all over the house. She runs to the door if it rings. She loves to sit on the highest spot possible and hang over the edge and look at you upside down. She licks the water up from the shower floor when I get out. One of her favorite things is when I change the bed sheets. I fluff the sheet up over the bed and she zips underneath as it floats down to cover her up. Then she sticks her paws up and kicks at the sheet. She loves to chew on leather (like my good coach purse) and my hiking boots. She also loves to eat just about anything especially tomatoes and hardboiled eggs. She's death on any small creature outside dispite being declawed and she only eats the head..... ick!! She also loves to walk on my keyboard. Tabbies are full of personality!

tracy7d

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a brown bobtail tabby named Oscar. He is quite the goofball,but being a bobtail I think the weird stuff he does has to do with that. He is very intellegent and learned how to fetch in less that 24 hrs, he sits on command and now leads me to the closet at feeding time only. I have notice that he likes to burrow under blankets and if you pull the couch cover up so that it makes a tent he'll paw at it like it is an aerobic workout.

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had 2 tabbies. I will just write about the one I have now. The other died 14 years ago, and its hard to remember what he did.

1. No she has never scratched around her dish.
2. I have never noticed her liking one color toy over another.
3. She doesn't eat seafood flavored catfood, because I don't give it to her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have so enjoyed reading all of these Tabby impressions. My Freddie went to heaven last Sunday afternoon (different posting) and I would sit and read these to him. It's been wonderful. I hope people with Tabbies continue to describe their precious little ones here.