For someone who has everything

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I make a TON of homemade Christmas cookies every year to give to bunches of people at work and for some of my hubby's customers. People just LOVE to get them and they seem way more personal and heartfelt to me than a gift certificate or a shirt.

I've got a ton of great recipes that I've collected over the years from books and magazines. This year I'm making peanut butter cookies, shortbread, cherry chocolate kiss cookies, peanut blossoms, ginger cookies, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate mocha bars, white chocolate peppermint cookies. I'm also making the most sinfully delicious, fattening, chocolatey brownies ever. Since work is always pretty hectic around this time of year, all the recipes I rely on are pretty simple, reliable and quick to put together. (No time for cutouts or something that takes tons of decoration time.) Let me know if you want me to PM any of the recipes to you.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

You could also cook a few meals and put them in containers for their freezer.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they love Harley (the cat) so much what about a photo of him in a really nice frame- Harley Davidson theme if you can get it?

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My neighbors dont cook either, and they are also both biker boys. I made them their one slice and bake cookie logs (sugar and chocolate chip) and Browinies (in a throw away pan I dont want back) and all kinds of sweets that they can pull out and bake themselves whenever they want. Not hard, heat oven put pan in oven, take out when smells good.

Also since they are bikers, what about a gift cert. to a harley store? That way you dont have to worry about doubling anything they have, they pick it out, but it shows you know them well enough to get it from one of their favorite places?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

If they love Harley (the cat) so much what about a photo of him in a really nice frame- Harley Davidson theme if you can get it?
Oh and we have a HUGE harely davidson store here in st pete that Im sure has a website you can order the frames for.

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

I think that is a great idea!

Plus a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
They asked for a 5-course meal. Make them one.
Or just 5 easy freezer-to-oven meals.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I talked to them, and I am cooking them a 5 course meal before Christmas!!

I am also going to get them a gift card to the Harley store, as well as a case of their favorite beer

If I can find one, I'm going to get a great pic of Harley and put it in a frame for them as well
I found some cute HD frames!

Thank you all for your WONDERFUL and helpeful ideas!!