For my cousin(not a cat)

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...r/91604045.jpg
I'm not posting it as an image because it's really big. I had more photos in photobucket so she could get them. Her puppy Bear got ran over on Monday. She told me tonight. We met him last September when we went on vacation. He was a chihuahua/pomeranian mix. She found him outside in the middle of the road.

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear about your cousin losing her Bear. Bear's now in a much safer place, running about with all the dogs & chasing their tails.
RIP little Bear! One day you & your mum will meet again!

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How sad to loose such a cute ankle biter. My condolences to the family. Having such a sudden loss can be extreamly tough sometimes. I hope they all manage ok and they will be in my thoughts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou guys. She named him after my dog I had when I was a kid, Bear. She really appreciates your replies. It helps a little that others understand. People just don't understand what it feels like to loose a furbaby they love.

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyRage

People just don't understand what it feels like to loose a furbaby they love.
I like to hope that most people do understand, they're just to embarassed to admit their feelings for a furry loved-one in public. I'm so sorry your cousin lost Bear in such a violent way. I hope she can come to terms with what happened.