For kicks: Help me think of kitten names!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eb24

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have lived alone except for cats for 25 years and I guess I have picked up some demanding habits from them.  Actually, if I get good service, I usually tip from 20 to 40 percent based on the service.  I have tipped good servers at Sonic, but some get nothing.  Around here, they make $2 above minimum wage and don't expect tips.

As far as letting you slide by, I was trained by the Navy to take the shot if you have it.

I still think your pretty one has the right name.   Diego - could be short for Don Diego de la Vega (Zorro)  and on Halloween you could dress him up in a cape, mask and black sombrero.   See, I told you I was wacko.
Fear not I am the same as you- I'm pretty snarky but when service is good I tip very generously! 

Yeah, yeah, yeah I hear the Military pretty much drills that mentality into you! They do that in law school too- if I see an opening I usually can't resist taking the shot! It's gotten me into some trouble before though! 

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. Since I am digging the idea of dressing Diego up I'm going to say you sit on the genius side of the fence! Although I was thinking a batman cape. Decisions, decisions....... 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A Batman cape would be nice.  But, I don't see many Zorro costumes these days.  The kids all want to dress up like "superheros", gangsta rappers or "females of negotiable affection".

Last edited:

madcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I only joined the site a day or so ago and am just negotiating my way around. I hope you dont mind me butting in but have to say your kitty is waaayyy cute!

Mandy and gang

eb24

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, I only joined the site a day or so ago and am just negotiating my way around. I hope you dont mind me butting in but have to say your kitty is waaayyy cute!

Mandy and gang
Well thank you! You aren't butting in these forums are meant for everyone to chime in- and I'll always take compliments on my Diego!

Welcome to TCS!!!!!!
  Awwwwwwwww!!!!! he is soooooooooo cuttttttttttttte 
  !!!!

eb24

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is so cute in the BatKitty costume.  Wouldn't he wear the hood?
Oh he would but it was actually a little too small for his head! I bought the smallest size costume since he's just 12 weeks but I guess he's bigger than I though! I kept pulling it up but it just kept sliding off. He ran around in that costume for like an hour- I'll try to post some video but it was pretty hilarious! I think because he wears a harness the cape didnt feel that much different to him.