For firefox users

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

It's a browser, like Internet Explorer. So's Opera. IE is the most popular browser worldwide, so often the target of cyber attacks, which is why many people prefer to use an alternate like Firefox or Opera.
It should work on any computer with Windows, but I don't know about Macs or Linux.
Yup it works under Mac and Linux as well

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Red Cats Blue Flavour for FF2 is now working and available from the add-on pages!
Ooooh I may have to change flavours, I've always had green flavour

Firefox has been so buggy lately though
Constantly crashes!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't have sort of Skype on my work Mac, or desktop Linux at work, and it crashes every few days.

I often hear groans around the office as Firefox crashes (everyone uses it). At least it brings up all of your tabs again when it restarts...

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, that is probably the best thing about it when it does crash as I always seem to have too many tabs open to remember what I had open (maybe the source of the crashes
)

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I don't have sort of Skype on my work Mac, or desktop Linux at work, and it crashes every few days.

I often hear groans around the office as Firefox crashes (everyone uses it). At least it brings up all of your tabs again when it restarts...
Hrmm...do you get the 1394 connection not working message at the same time? I have been having this problem lately.