for elphaba09, she lost 3 kittens last night

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That's so sad. 😢. It's so sweet she tried to help them and they knew real love before moving on.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
poor mom. Perhaps you could get an orphan or two from the humane society for her to raise. Sometimes that helps a grieving mom cat.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you and her, it hurts the heart so to lose those so innocent. Please give her a kiss from me. They knew someone was trying, someone cared. It meant the world to them. Their tiny hearts are at peace because you cared. Bless you both for trying.....RIP Viola, Loxley, and Meera. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
di and bob di and bob i was just posting this for her ... she had texted me about the kittens and i wanted to share with you guys

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for clarifying! I thought it was a nursing cat. My heartfelt condolences go out to her, and those sweet, precious babies......

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This is a slightly adjusted quote, from Kaeli Swift.
For the broken-hearted nurse; “Please, rather than shutting down those deep feelings you have…lean into them. Teach your friends and neighbors and children to feel those deep feelings. Because it’s from that space that we can do best by them…”. :hearthrob::rbheart::hearthrob: