for cats that had 1-3 kittens in a litter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok here is Angel from today. This is 5 weeks 3 days after she got out (so guessing around 5 weeks preg. so about 4 weeks or so left)

this is one from May 8th (so you can see how tiny she was)

alliread

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Squiggles didnt get much bigger then the pics u have posted...She didnt look preg, just got fat. The only reason I found out she was pregnant, was because of a kitten I had just gotten was suckling on her ..And I saw milk..
And she only had one baby. One time I saw a bulge, but just one.
Good luck

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thanks Alli.......... Guess I will wait and see what happens around June 28-July 3rd or so. LOL

alliread

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I forgot I still had these...This was in the beginning of the week she delivered..I still dont think she "looked" pregnant. She acted like it though, the way she would lay on her side,etc..Almost like when you see a woman who is pregnant, holding their back. Plus she got really lazy

This last picture was just taken this week, 3-4 months after the baby, and I think she almost looks the same

So from my opinion you atleast have 2, being that you still have time to go, yours looks more preg then mine did

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Alli----- for some reason I am thinking 4, but she sure isn't big enough for 4 right now. LOL But I took her to the vets last Fri and the vet couldn't feel any kittens so said there may only be 1 or 2 in there........ But I am thinking it was too early, too late (the sacs fill with more fluid making it harder to feel them after a certain point, or so I read. LOL) or that vet wasn't really experienced with cats............ But she is changing almost daily so I am almost POS she IS preg. LOL her nipples were a bit bigger around 3 weeks along and now they are even fatter, her belly seems to be getting a bit bigger now. she sleeps more, eats more etc..........

So I am going NUTS waiting for her to REALLY be showing. LOL But guess I will see if I feel the kittens in a week or two and if she delivers the end of the mo. hahaaaa.

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
haahaaaa I showed my mom the new pictures of Angel and she told me that she now looks like a NORMAL size cat now instead of the "skinny minny" that she was before. heheee.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm anxiously waiting for developments along with you, LOL>..

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Gingersmom----- I swear there are still sometimes i look at her and think she isn't preg! then others I have NO doubt she is. it is so very strange! so thinking she must not have many in there. Her nipples are getting bigger, and I guess she is but still looks so small! Are you only interested in an orange male? I understand if you are just want to make sure to keep you in mind when she has them, first in mind BTW.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by junior67

Gingersmom----- I swear there are still sometimes i look at her and think she isn't preg! then others I have NO doubt she is. it is so very strange! so thinking she must not have many in there. Her nipples are getting bigger, and I guess she is but still looks so small! Are you only interested in an orange male? I understand if you are just want to make sure to keep you in mind when she has them, first in mind BTW.
Actually yes, I would have a preference for an orange male. I want an orange for sentimental reasons, and a male because I think Ginger might be more accepting of a new addition if it's a boy.

But regardless, I'm a bit caught up in the saga and waiting to see what happens!!

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow thanks for posting that. She sure doesn't look that big from that angle and she had 5! WOW. she carried them well. heheee. So guess I just sit and wait and see if Angel gets big.

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am scared now. Ruby is gigantic compared to that cat. I guess I better prepare myself for six or more kittens, huh?

kgail76

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My little Oreo looks huge, too...I thought maybe she only had 3 or 4 in there, but now I'm not so sure...Of course, she was pretty petite to begin with, so who knows?

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
here are some pictures tonight (almost 6 weeks after she got out and 5 weeks after she came home)

got some of her standing so you can see how tiny she looks when standing. LOL

see the TEENY bump on the side? LOL

side view of her standing

stretched up playing (see the tiny ball?) LOL

this is how she shows the most. laying down (she was actually laying on her stomach tonight)

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok yes I am a pain in the butt.......

According to the kitty preg. calendar I should be able to FEEL the kittens very easy sometime this week (depending on what day out she mated, if it was the first day it could be as early as Thurs I can feel them if not may not be till this weekend).

For those that only had a couple babies in there, could you feel them easy? as of now I still can't really make anything out besides a very very hard little ball. LOL

shalane2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
With my cat Tiger I really could never make out if I was feeling babies or not.
About two weeks before she had her babies I could feel them move. I thought she was only going to have 2 or three at the most, but she had five.
tami

kgail76

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by junior67

For those that only had a couple babies in there, could you feel them easy? as of now I still can't really make anything out besides a very very hard little ball. LOL
I have no idea how many babies Oreo is going to have, but I can definitely feel (and see) them moving...There is no question about whether or not it is kitties moving or just digestion - I can sit across the room from her and watch her belly jump all over the place. It is really cool to watch, but probably not so comfortable for her...

They started moving a lot a week or so ago, so I suppose we should have kittens any time...

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
shalane--- thanks. she still has about 3 weeks to go so still time to notice them moving but man I swear sometimes she doesn't even look preg. there are some pictures on the picture board under my pregnant? girl.
some show how tiny she looks at times, others when she looks preg.

kgail--- I heard they start moving about 1-2 weeks before they are born that you can see them so sounds soon. I still have another 1-2 weeks before that since she has about 3 weeks left, but wondering if with a small litter if you notice it..... hmmmmmmmmm Can't wait to see how many your kitty has!

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is what worries me about Nina, I don't feel a thing moving. If I press on the bumps in her belly, they move but I can't tell if they are just moving because I pressed on them. I am taking her in to the vet on Saturday.