For anyone that has been following my wacky life:

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is great that things are working out and that you are moving on with your life!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is such great news! Not many landlords are as nice, you are lucky girl! And way to go for finally freeing yourself of the "sponge." Now you have more money to spend on spoiling PHX (and yourself of course!!). Good luck with everything, I hope those 2 get out soon!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

That's wonderful news. Obviously the landlord recognizes that YOU are a good tenant and he wants to keep you. That is excellent.

Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Yeah, last night after I told the guys they have 7 days to get out, they freaked! What are we going to do? Where are we to go? I said "Hey, you should have thought about that before you decided I was going to be the only one paying the rent there!" HHAHAHAHHAH
GOOD!! You must have been loving that!

So umm..is your landlord single? Maybe theres a reason he wants you to stay!
Just kidding.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

GOOD!! You must have been loving that!

So umm..is your landlord single? Maybe theres a reason he wants you to stay!
Just kidding.
No actually he's married.... with kids older then me... and he's ugly. HAHAHA
But maybe he just wants a young 22 year old girl living there... and he told me to get some nice GIRL roommates..haha!

I can't wait to move me and PHX back in where we belong!

From my understanding. those two are going to Cali to live with the roommates grandparents.
Oh well...

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully you will get the keys back or the landlord will change the locks so they don't try to come back.!!

Now you can have more girly stuff in the house!!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Hopefully you will get the keys back or the landlord will change the locks so they don't try to come back.!!

Now you can have more girly stuff in the house!!
I know I am so excited.

I actually work for a locksmith company, so I'm going to have my boss's come in and re-key the locks for me.. then I'll just give the new key to the landlord. I'm sure he won't care- cuz it's free to him.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

From my understanding. those two are going to Cali to live with the roommates grandparents.
Oh well...
Hmmm...going to another woman who can hold her own house. I see a pattern here.

Good idea to change the locks. You never know how spiteful they may get.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you, Tiff! That is awesome that you have the guts to follow everyone's advice!

Now, go to your new house with your new roomie, have a glass of wine(or two), and watch some girly movies
I LOOOOOOVE girly nights!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Good for you, Tiff! That is awesome that you have the guts to follow everyone's advice!

Now, go to your new house with your new roomie, have a glass of wine(or two), and watch some girly movies
I LOOOOOOVE girly nights!
I know, I'm really looking forward to this!!!!! I've never lived with a girl roommate. Actually, I've never even lived with anyone but my (EX) boyfriend and our roommate... so this will be a change. Me and my new roommate will be able to go out without having crabby males telling us yes or no! HAHA

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know, I'm really looking forward to this!!!!! I've never lived with a girl roommate. Actually, I've never even lived with anyone but my (EX) boyfriend and our roommate... so this will be a change. Me and my new roommate will be able to go out without having crabby males telling us yes or no! HAHA
I haven't lived with anyone but Trav. I've never been on my own but that is what I look forward to when Trav is out of town. I have my girlfriends over and we have movie and margarita nights

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Be picky about you who live with too!

Ask for references
ask for stories too...don't just ask "Are you clean?" "Do you pay the bills on time?" Ask:
Tell me about a time when you had a messy roommate
When was the last time you were late with a bill or reimbursing your roommate and why?
How long have you been at your current job?
If you are thinking about leaving your job, why?

In short you'll get a lot better feel for the people then asking easy to answer questions.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, last night after I told the guys they have 7 days to get out, they freaked! What are we going to do? Where are we to go? I said "Hey, you should have thought about that before you decided I was going to be the only one paying the rent there!" HHAHAHAHHAH
Good for you! They need to face reality for once in their lives and learn the hard way that all things in life are not free! I am glad that now realize that they have messed up and will have to provide for themselves.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Be picky about you who live with too!

Ask for references
ask for stories too...don't just ask "Are you clean?" "Do you pay the bills on time?" Ask:
Tell me about a time when you had a messy roommate
When was the last time you were late with a bill or reimbursing your roommate and why?
How long have you been at your current job?
If you are thinking about leaving your job, why?

In short you'll get a lot better feel for the people then asking easy to answer questions.
I'm actually going to have my friend move in with me, well her and her 10 month old son. She works with me as well, so I know when she gets paid.
It's actually perfect, I work 1st shift, and she works 3rd shift...so we don't have to see eachother too much.... LOL. This is just a temporary thing, the lease is up in December... after that we will go our own ways and I'll get my own apartment.