For American Idol Fans: David C. Or David A.? ***WARNING -SPOILERS***

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulation of our new American Idol David Cook, I was so happy to see him win last night. I know many liked both David's but I couldn't stand David A., did not like him from day one. He totally turned me off, the right David won this. I send him my best wishes and will be watching Leno tonight as I do every night anyway. David will probably not sing but just be a guest. You go David Cook.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was very happy to see David Cook win

I loved the song with him and ZZ Top, but do wish they had done the spinning guitar thing
The rest of the performances were just so-so.

Amanda was awful, makes me glad she didn't get the top 10.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I was also very disappointed that David Cook and ZZ Top did not spin their guitars
I was thinknig while they were playing that most of the audience probably did not know who the heck ZZ Top was
Maybe because it looks like David C. is a lefty. The guitars wouldn't be synchronized when they spun.

I always liked ZZ Top and I loved that peformance!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

Either way, we haven't seen the last of either of them and they BOTH have a lot to be proud of!
I agree!

I was a little disappointed that David A didn't win after all, but not too disappointed. David C. is fantastic, too.
And I really loved his performance when he sang Sharped Dressed Man with ZZ Topp. He was just awesome!

I really enjoyed the season finale this year, and it was nice to see all the other contestants again, too - especially Carly & Michael.

I'm looking forward to next year's AI! If they have as much talent as they did this year, it ought to be really exciting!

~KK~