For Ally McBeal lovers!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Shannon for telling me what happened!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it!!! How Sad!

I am so pschyed for tonights episode...the season finale...and KC and the Sunshine band will be on it!!!!!!!!! They are one of my alltime favorites!!!! I even have the CD of their greatest hits!!! I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Debby and Blue

What did you think about the finale? I was disappointed. I sometimes feel that Ally's character without a man is pretty depressing they make her so miserable and sad and lonely. It sometimes feels that the message is you can only be happy with a man. Ahh.. I don't know. :confused3

However,Richard with that I am sad, go away sign was kinda funny. he did a good job looking sad.

ash

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think the finale was not the best! I do think that part of her character is the struggle of relationships!

michelerad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I zoned out last night (too many other things on my mind) and I missed Ally. Was it any good. The previews did not look so good. I already miss Larry. I hope they bring him back next season.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree with you guys... the finale left much to be desired.

BUT..... the part with KC and The Sunshine Band at the prom was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them.....they will be performing in Iowa, only an hour away from me on June 29th, and I want to go SO bad!! But I have noone to go with....hubby hates them, and I won't go alone.