For all you tattoo fans (pics!)

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Julie that is a gorgeous tat! It's really going to be cool when it's completed and colored. It's so difficult to find a *good* tatoo artist. Mine, unfortunately, died many years ago.
I'm so envious of you! (Tats are so addictive, I really really want more but the combination of not trusting the artists I've seen here and lack of funds have made the next one ellusive.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Julie that is a gorgeous tat! It's really going to be cool when it's completed and colored. It's so difficult to find a *good* tatoo artist. Mine, unfortunately, died many years ago.
I'm so envious of you! (Tats are so addictive, I really really want more but the combination of not trusting the artists I've seen here and lack of funds have made the next one ellusive.)
I'm lucky to have two great studios within walking distance. I don't know what it is about Ohio, but we have a lot of great artists. I wish you did too. I can't imagine not finding anyone you trust.

It itches!

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ohhh the itching stage sucks. Start slapping it. The harder the better. My hubby likes that part its the only time he gets to beat me lol.

vickywild

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thats a beautiful tattoo!

As for Kat Von D, nice to see her being what she wants to be and all, but I think that many tattoos just looks hideous.