For all our Top Cats with over 1500 posts

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jabbercat? You, Adrienne? Why, that makes as much sense as me being a tease! Tsk, tsk! And sarcasm? Rhea, ye cheeky wee bairn! I'll gie ye such a-- Beyond belief! (mumble, grumble. Some people's children.....)

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe I am almost at 3000 posts! Poor hubby - always thinks I love my cat site buddies more then him as I spend more time with you then with him!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fess up, Adrienne, You just can't wait for the 3000 posts party we're going to throw for you! Whoops, was that a secret? I'm sorry.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ack Jeanie!! you and your big mouth!! Now how are we supposed to SURPRISE Ady!!?? Tut tut.... bad Jeanie.... now we'll have to think of something else....
:laughing:

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a new title and now I have a dumb question
to go with it. And here it is: I think I spelled happily wrong.

Jeanie,
I think I have read in some of your posts that you used to be a teacher...so...HELP!!!!! HOW DO YOU SPELL HAPPILY?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you ready for this Lorie? Better get a pencil! Oh, ok, I'll wait until you get one. Dum de dum de dum H A P P I L Y ! ! Of course, you're right!
Change the "y" to "i", and add "ly." Go to the head of the class! I will always be a teacher, but I can't teach right now. But where there's life there's hope!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Jeanie! Of course, now I'm all
for asking such a dumb
question!

OMG!...Now it's getting worse! I'm starting to think of OTHER things I could use as a title!!!!!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I changed mine a couple of days, ago. Since I love tigers and am from Arizona, it makes sense, to me.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well - I recently joined "the club." If Ady's a Jabber Cat, I could be a Blabber Cat - but since I've been doing so much "crying" lately, at least for now, I gave myself the title of - Caterwauler!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie, Did we throw you a party? I can't remember!! Must have been some party.

Cindy, what are you going to do when you get 5 more posts? You should celebrate and change again! You jumped the gun!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ady - since you've been burdened with more work, if I don't start my new job soon, I may catch up!!! LOL!

Heidi - you're so sweet! But my question is - if someone didn't like it, would they say anything? Hmmmm....

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie, I noticed your new title too and was going to mention it in one of my posts and forgot!
it is a very cute name! Although I don't think you cry here.