For Aby Lovers

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

There should be six if that helps....

The fluff you see on the right sort of blue in color is my Norwegian girl Klara
I saw the fluffy kitty, but since I was positive Aby's don't come in the blue longhaired variety, I didn't count her
Next time post some pictures of her, too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

Happiness is...being surrounded by Abby's. I want to plop right down in the middle of that bed with all those kitties!

They are so gorgeous! Little Kathie is going to grow up to be another stunner!.
I am blessed to be able to do just that every night

From your lips to God's ears! I pray that Baby Ja will grow up well. She had me confused as to quality for the longest time! She has the head of a show quality Aby but unfortunately for the moment, not the color or the size. She is by far the smallest of Abys I have bred thus far but she's such a little rascal you cant help but love her!

Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Awwww gorgeous Aby babies
They are adorable.

*Ducks* just in case my kitties' breeder is reading, but I can see why there's such a debate about the origins of the Singapura. Tolly reminds me so much of your gorgeous Aby boy!
I am so very glad to say that after many years of looking at the side of the streets I can confirm that Singapuras most likely did originate from Singapore and the Malaysian state of Johor (the state just across the Straits of Malacca, neighbour to Singapore). On my last few trips to Singapore, I did find some Sephia ticked tabbys on the side of the street. Of course they were much larger than what the breed standards call for but the proof is there! I must remember to whip out my camera and take pics next time!

Originally Posted by Cocoalily

I saw the fluffy kitty, but since I was positive Aby's don't come in the blue longhaired variety, I didn't count her
Next time post some pictures of her, too!
Soon! I rarely take pics as all of you know. And there is such a cat that is the long haired version of Abys and the do come in blue... they are called blue Somalis....

Anyway, one last pic for the heck of it...

The now Grand Premier Masmera PuteriAyu (Adik, her given names means Sweet Princess, call name means little sibling) and Diana Rothermel, doing what Abys do best!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

I am so very glad to say that after many years of looking at the side of the streets I can confirm that Singapuras most likely did originate from Singapore and the Malaysian state of Johor (the state just across the Straits of Malacca, neighbour to Singapore). On my last few trips to Singapore, I did find some Sephia ticked tabbys on the side of the street. Of course they were much larger than what the breed standards call for but the proof is there! I must remember to whip out my camera and take pics next time!
That's great to hear! Oh yes, if you find yourself there again with the camera - photos would be fantastic! I am sure that the breeders selected the smaller examples of the breed - but hey! they actually exist

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just love your Aby's. They are SO beautiful. If I ever win the Lottery, I'm going to ask you if I can buy one of your babies from you. You new one, little Masmera Wajah Kathie, is so adorable. It breaks my heart that I can cuddle and pet her.