Foot Lotions

mz kitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know you said you didn't want anything from the internet, but for those that do, Philosophy makes the best ever cream, called Soul Owner. I couldn't live without it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been using "Norwegian Formula" by Neutrogena for about 12 days and what an improvement! My feet haven't been itching at all, and even the areas where I tend to get callouses feels softer.

The tube is pretty small, but you don't need much at all: a few small drops actually and the effect lasts 17 hours. I was skeptical, but it really does seem to last that long.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I've been using "Norwegian Formula" by Neutrogena for about 12 days and what an improvement! My feet haven't been itching at all, and even the areas where I tend to get callouses feels softer.

The tube is pretty small, but you don't need much at all: a few small drops actually and the effect lasts 17 hours. I was skeptical, but it really does seem to last that long.
Glad you found something that's working!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Glad you found something that's working!
Oh me too! It wasn't uncommon to see me go at my feet and ankles with my cat's wire brush because they were so dry and itchy.