Fly!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
9 cats + 1 house fly = instant chaos.

RIP lamp. And table. And books (they're not dead but wounded).
Also, rug meet washing machine/dryer, because I stupidly left a glass of water on the now dead end table that flipped over and almost destroyed you. I am sorry.

One stupid fly creates all this madness.
The fly is at large and there are 18 dilated eyes in various spots of the place...
I fear for my life tonight. If I move wrong, sneeze, cough, or turn over in bed I fear I'll be taken down.

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can relate. My cat took down my curtains over a firefly that got in and started glowing when I turned the lights out to go to sleep. Those things are like flying laser pointers.

I eventually got tired of rehanging them (the kitty insect patrol doesn't take holidays), so I gave up and left them down for over a month until I found some small, ugly things that could be hung with a tension rod. She still knocks the rod down, but at least it's easy to fix!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone must have left a window open because I've killed 5 and set about 5 more go and there are still a few flies buzzing around.
I don't get it. Does this mean our place is, as the kids say, "fly"?
...silence.

Probably not. Do kids still say "fly"? like they did 10 years ago?
Oh good news! Queen Bee found a fly and is cornering it in a window. Bug don't stand a chance.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did threaten one time to gorilla glue all small furniture pieces to the actual floor.
Hey, if they can market glue down vinyl flooring why can't they market glue-down furniture for cat owners?

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fun update.

Flies have been killed. There are a few left.
The cartwheels, back flips, aerial cartwheels and leaps and leaping from the floor or objects makes the Cirque de Soliel look like a pile of no talent hacks (no offense intended to the CdS of course, just making a rather dramatic comparison because I can't stop laughing and ho-ho'ing at these cats pretending they're lions taking down an entire herd of gazelle. When they're 10 pound house cats killing flies. LOL...Oh man.)

We are laughing so hard. We have so much work to get done yet tonight but guesses are, if this continues, the only thing that we will achieve is busting our ribs.