Fluffy Tails :]

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm probably repeating myself, but having never had a medium/long haired kitty in my life, it still amazes me. The in between toe floof is new..the poofy tail is new..the britches etc...I feel like i've joined some unspoken exclusive club :D

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm probably repeating myself, but having never had a medium/long haired kitty in my life, it still amazes me. The in between toe floof is new..the poofy tail is new..the britches etc...I feel like i've joined some unspoken exclusive club :D

dragoriana dragoriana - She's a beautiful girl - and what a tail! How big is she - and have you looked though this thread yet?

The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
dragoriana dragoriana - She's a beautiful girl - and what a tail! How big is she - and have you looked though this thread yet?

The Big Breeds (and Mixes): Post 'em Here!
She is actually small. She's 2.5yrs old and we adopted her at 3kg (6.6 pounds (they said it was a healthy weight). She is petite from her head size to her frame (under the floof of course haha). I call her a mini maine coon because I know she's too teeny to be a real one. I read that they don't mature size wise until 5yrs of age, but I feel like by then she will still be little, def must be a mix.