Fluffy former stray

splenda

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got my baby Splenda when she was about 14 weeks old and she was a stray that followed someone home. She's been getting fluffier ever since, but I'm curious what breed of cat she resembles! I know that as a stray, she most likely isn't purebred anything, but just having a few breeds I can say makes me sound a lot cooler 

She is very curious about water. Loves sticking her paws in it and playing in the rain. When she was 

younger she would jump in the toilet a few times!

She loves playing outside, and stalking birds, though she has yet to catch one. She's been able 

to get quite a few mice from inside the house, in the garage, but she tends to play with them 

before she kills them! She hasn't tried to run off, and only stays in the backyard. We give her 

treats every time she comes back inside so she always comes back eventually.

A good shot of her paws. She has long tufts of fur that stick out between her toes.

This shot shows that 'mane' around her neck. The fur is very thick in that area.

A very long fluffy tail that is constantly moving! It's nonstop swooshing back and forth. Even

when she sleeps, it's twitching. She usually holds it up and 'wags' it, but here was one of her first 

times outside and she was a little bit nervous.

Don't have a picture for it, but she's also very very smart! 

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She has the looks of a Norwegian Forest cats look alike.  If she is biggish, may even be a real one whom got outside and got astray....  Perhaps running after a fly....