Fluffy brothers

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to share pics of Ricky (gray) and Merlin (black), the sweet, fluffy brothers essentially abandoned by one of my neighbors due to various family issues. They're now in good hands with the rescue I work with:

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
How could someone leave such fluffies behind? They are adorable.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do those kind of people sleep at night? They are sweet little ones. Thank goodness for you.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Just wanted to share pics of Ricky (gray) and Merlin (black), the sweet, fluffy brothers essentially abandoned by one of my neighbors due to various family issues. They're now in good hands with the rescue I work with:
OHMYGOSH.

I would love both of these boys

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At the shelter or not...
these two fluffy boys are now under your protective wing.

They are adorable.

lovewhiskers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They both look so sweet
...I love Ricky's black eyeliner. I am not even going to comment on the abandonment...

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad Merlin showed up at the right time! they find their furrever home quickly! (And together?)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Oh they are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad Merlin showed up at the right time! they find their furrever home quickly! (And together?)
The boys are fond of each other so, if we can find them a home together, it would be great. They're also fine on their own, so the rescue is willing to separate.

As of last night, they were settling in well. They were going to be seen by the rescue's vet yesterday, but he couldn't make it to the clinic due to the snow. They did get their shots updated, tested for FeLV/FIV (negative) and blood work done due to their age. Should have the results today.