Flu, Maybe.

pee-cleaner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YIPPEE!!! It does my heart good to learn that someone has taken my medical advice. Tamiflu ROCKS!

BTW, if you live with someone, that person may want a script of Tamiflu to be used to prevent flu in him/her. Dh and I are both on it and we haven't gotten sick from my dd.

Cally

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Take your meds, drink lots of fluids, tuck yourself into bed and forget the world until it feels interesting again. Feel better soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pee-cleaner

YIPPEE!!! It does my heart good to learn that someone has taken my medical advice. Tamiflu ROCKS!

BTW, if you live with someone, that person may want a script of Tamiflu to be used to prevent flu in him/her. Dh and I are both on it and we haven't gotten sick from my dd.

Cally
I'm glad I could make your day! Really though, I was already planning on going and asking for tamiflu. I work in a large medical reference laboratory and we have a free health clinic. I called at 6:00 A.M. and got the first appointment still available. I'm kinda scared of this stuff though. It CAN cause hallucinations and other stuff and I live alone! Then again... could be fun. Especially along with the lortab cough suppressant.

Originally Posted by jcat

Tammie!
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Lots of feel better soon vibes headed that way hon!
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Take your meds, drink lots of fluids, tuck yourself into bed and forget the world until it feels interesting again. Feel better soon.
Thanks. I lay down, drift off and then wake up kind of restless. So It's good to know you guys are here pulling for me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm feeling a lot better already tonight! Does that tamiflu make that big of a difference that fast? I actually feel like there's hope!

pee-cleaner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, Tamiflu DOES. Just don't stop taking it, and be sure and REST through the weekend and drink those fluids.

Another satisfied Tamiflu customer....

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Glad to hear it! My daughter had the flu a few years back when kids were dying from it here. Got her into the doctor and she only missed 1 day of school!