Flowers

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so bad! I love flowers and a lovely looking garden but I don't like gardening, so I might just have to cajole a friend or family member into planting some flowers along the path for me. LOL

I especially love Lavender. They had a big pathway at high school lined with masses of lavender and it was lovely.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Russian Blue,

Here is the scoop on your flowers.

#1 is a picture of White Hycinth

#2 is a picture of Lavender Phlox

#3 is a picture of a spring bulb Tulip

#4 is a picture of Allium

If I help you with any other flower identification, let me know.

What is your first name?

Nora

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope to get to some more planting this weekend. The walkways have to be lined, so I've been going back and forth to decide what I want to plant. As it is facing the south side, fun sun plants only. Anyone have any ideas? I just don't want yellow, because the house will be yellow in July (it is being resided).

nighteyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love to garden.

Nora, I sold my house a few months ago and when looking for a new one I wanted a small yard, I have Arthritis also. My other house had a huge yard so big it was fenced into two yards. Too much upkeep for me(lol)
I had to look long and hard but found a house that had just been remolded and landscaped, I have a mound in front that my driveway goes around and its filled with flowers and foliage, I did not know anything about gardening before, as the other yard was so large it was just lawn and trees. I am enjoying this little flower filled yard so much.

Happy planting.

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Neat, Nora!

My plants are everywhere, cos i scattered the seeds everywhere!! Teehee! i have little orange flowers and white lillies, oh, not forgeting herbs.

smiles and Cheers!